COVID-19 Update – Thursday 26 November, 2020
Due to the resurgence of active COVID-19 cases in Alberta, we have made the difficult decision to close our current exhibitions on Saturday 5 December.
Until then, you may visit the gallery by pre-booking a timed-entry visit for up to six people within your household.
All online programs will continue as planned.
To ensure your wellbeing, and that of the Esker team, the gallery continues to operate under strict COVID-19 protocol:
- Please cancel your visit if you are feeling unwell or have otherwise been advised to quarantine by AHS.
- A mask must be worn throughout your visit.
- Hand sanitizer is provided; we ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering the gallery.
- Visits are limited to one hour.
- Capacity is limited to 18 visitors.
- Physical distancing and enhanced cleaning procedures are in place.
Esker Foundation’s street-level Project Space is visible from 9th Avenue SE. Check out Kasia Sosnowski: SNEEK-E-PEEP’N until 31 January 2021.
To book your free visit and to read our full COVID-19 safety measures go to: www.eskerfoundation.com/visit
To register for our free online programs visit our programs page.